Along with celebrating its 20th anniversary, the Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA) is hosting the fourth iteration of its TRANSFORM conference from March 23–24, 2022.
TRANSFORM 2022 will address how the built environment must change in order to keep up with climate change. Key influencers from the industry – including CEOs, thought leaders and policy-makers – will discuss how we can accelerate a thriving future.
The conference will be a hybrid event, combining in-person and online registration options.
The first round of speakers has been announced, and includes:
- Dale Connor – Chief Executive Officer, Australia, Lendlease
- Tanya Cox – Non-executive Director, Green Building Council of Australia, and Chair, World Green Building Council
- Brett Mason – Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, BUILT
- Guy Templeton – Chief Executive Officer Asia Pacific, WSP
- Maria Atkinson – Director, Maria Atkinson Consultancy, and Founding CEO, Green Building Council of Australia
- Andrew McAllister – Commissioner, California Energy Commission
- Ken Morrison – Chief Executive, Property Council of Australia
- Emma Herd – Partner, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, EY Oceania
- Darren Teoh – Head of Sustainability, Real Estate, AMP Capital
- Beck Dawson – Chief Resilience Officer, City of Sydney
- Bruce Precious, M.AIRAH – Principal Consultant, Six Capitals Consulting
- Craig Roussac – Co-Founder and Chief Executive, Buildings Alive Officer
- Kalina Koloff – Chief Executive Officer, Canberra Region Joint Organisation
- Paul Edwards – General Manager Strategy and Customer, Mirvac.
TRANSFORM is being held at Roundhouse, University of New South Wales, in Sydney. Early-bird registration prices are available until December 12.
For more information and to register, click here.