The Aura Air air steriliser and pathogen killer is now available in the Oceania region through ecoHVAC.
The device is designed to purify air by inactivating virus, killing pathogens including bacteria, virus and mould, removing odour in the air within an area of 55m², and performing at least 2.5 air exchanges within the hour.
“The Aura Air informs you, through a mobile application, of the impurities it detects, and kills harmful pathogens intuitively,” says ecoHVAC. “It detects indoor conditions such as smoke, CO, CO2, VOC, PM2.5, PM10, temperature and humidity.”
According to ecoHVAC, controlled independent laboratory studies have shown that Aura Air:
- Eliminates airborne active coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 by 87.37 per cent in just 30 minutes and by 99.998 per cent in 60 minutes.
- Removes 99.99 per cent MS2 Bacteriophage (MS2) virus, an unenveloped virus that is five times more resistant to UVC light than the coronavirus, in 20 minutes.
- Kills 76.3 per cent of the antibiotic-resistant superbug, Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), in the air in just one minute and 99.755 per cent in 30 minutes.
- Kills 92 per cent of the influenza virus H1N1 in the air in 30 minutes of exposure and 98.92 per cent after 60 minutes of exposure.
ecoHVAC says that Aura Air is already used in indoor spaces across 45 countries, in schools, hospitals, care homes, government agencies, hotels, offices, commercial spaces and homes.
The technology employs a four-layer system:
- The pre-filter is designed to catch dust, pollen, insects, animal hair and other large particles. It also acts as a protective shield for the sensitive technology encapsulated in the device.
- Aura Air also contains a specially manufactured, patented and EPA-approved “RAY Filter”, which consists of three parts: a HEPA filter, a carbon layer, and a Smart Copper Fabric made from cotton impregnated with copper oxide to filters bacteria, viruses and more.
- The third layer is a UVC LED to neutralise bacteria, viruses and parasites by attacking the nucleic acids in the cells.
- Finally, the “Sterionizer” layer employs bipolar ionisation technology.
“Once the air is clean, Aura Air continues to keep the air purified with real-time monitoring smart sensors and artificial intelligence, ensuring that the air in your space is always safe even as it flows freely in and out of the space,” says ecoHVAC.
“Aura Air comes in a modern Scandinavian-inspired design with earthly tones to fit inconspicuously in your home or office.”
Each unit measures 37.5 x 37.5 x 15cm and weighs around 5.5kg, and can be hung on the wall and plugged into a power outlet. According to ecoHVAC, the units produce noise levels from 33–64dBA, the sound level of a normal conversation in a business office.
Aura Air is available nationally through ecoHVAC.com.au or call 1300 770 908.
Read the company profile of ecoHVAC at HVAC&R Search.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.